The Tapi Project
Terms & Conditions
1) Rights of admission reserved.
2) Entry for ages 5+ only
3) Other than drinking water (bottled), all forms of Food, Snacks, Chewing Gum and Beverages are prohibited in the seating area of the concert hall. Kindly deposit at the checking counter.
4) Items like laptop, cameras, knifes, lighter, match box, cigarettes, firearms and all types of inflammable objects are strictly prohibited.
5) Mobile phones are to be switched off or on silent mode during the performance.
6) The concert hall is a non-smoking zone.
7) Patrons behaving in a manner disturbing the performance will be escorted out.
8) Patrons under the influence of alcohol or substance (as determined by our staff) will be prohibited from entering the concert hall.
9) Patrons have to adhere to govt safety protocols as and when required.
10) Tickets once issued cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded
11) Children aged 5 years and above require a ticket
12) Show timings are subject to changeThe Tapi Project comes to Chennai to celebrate the launch of its new single Mehsoos, releasing on Nov 17th. The show will see the band perform a curated set of its multi-genre repertoire and their much awaited new single ‘Mehsoos’.
About The Tapi Project
Formed in 2014, The Tapi Project from Surat, Gujarat, has had an incredible and somewhat unique musical journey.
Their music is a continuous revival and re-telling of stories and themes that make up modern India. Their music straddles the world of folk, jazz, rock and weaves in layers of musical styles that the band is influenced by.
The Tapi Project did their debut tour in Europe in 2016, continuing until 2022, covering over 30 countries across the UK, Europe and parts of South-East Asia. After an extensive run in international markets, they had their debut India tour in 2022 including major festivals and venues such as Mahindra Kabira Festival, SOWS Festival, World Sacred Music Festival, Gujarat Literature Festival, MTV Sessions, Windmills Craftworks and Abhivyakti Festival. They recently rocked the stage at the iconic Mahindra Independence Rock festival.